Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tonight at 8:00; Living with Cancer with Leroy on Discovery channel

Tonight, Sunday, May 6, at 8:00 EDT on the Discovery Channel, there is the documentary with Leroy Sievers and Ted Koppel, followed by a "town meeting," all called "Living with Cancer." With the documentary and the town meeting, it's 3 hours long, but I'm pretty sure that the documentary is first.

Here's a link to Leroy's post about the documentary, from two weeks ago, and here's another link to the Discovery Channel's web page about the documentary.

I'm sorry I took so long to post this reminder, and I hope everyone will be able to watch - or at least tape it to watch later! For those of you in other parts of the U.S., I assume this show will air tonight, and I hope you can find it on your TV!

I've been tired today, but otherwise okay. My jaundice is increasing, which is worrisome, and I'm eager for the doctors to figure out how they will relieve it. So far, they've ruled out an endoscopic procedure, which doesn't surprise me, but they are still puzzling it out. I am still scheduled to have the bladder stent replaced this Tuesday. So that's a quick update on me. Thanks for all of your responses and words of support. I appreciate them more than I can say. My love goes back to each one of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne....I find you truly remarkable in so many ways. I wish you much peace and contentment in enjoying each day, being present in the moment....I feel so honored to be able to receive all the gifts you have shared with this part of your journey, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Lynne.....I watched the show last night. It was great. You'll continue to be in my prayers, especially tomorrow as you have the procedures. May everything go smoothly; and may you come home feeling better and looking less golden.

Sondra